Friday, June 20, 2014

HSI Professional Argan Oil ~ Product Review

HSI Professional Argan Oil
My Product Review
Really liked this product -- it made my hair shiny and silky, but not greasy or oily looking. I would just caution users that a little bit goes a long way. I used about a dime size amount on my hair and applied it mainly to the ends where I have trouble with the frizzies. This is a must have item for summer time hair problems.
Be sure and check out my blog at www.refreshmentforyoursoul.blogspot.com for more reviews, prizes, giveaways, beauty & fashion tips and much much more :)
 http://www.hsiprofessional.com/p/hsi-professional-argan-oil-2oz-bottle I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment